Friday, May 14, 2010

Soooooo Silly and Bible Verse Friday and Talent Show Preview

Today Gehrig's preschool class is having "Silly Day!" We got Gehrig an oversize party hat to wear. He is wearing his jeans inside out, his shirt backwards, and a clip-on tie. He also has on unmatching socks and two different pair of shoes. We rolled his jeans up so this would be obvious. To complete the ensemble, he wore his puffy Mario gloves, His "Super G" super hero cape, and his "Under the Sea" glasses that he made last year at Colin's first birthday! A super sill pose!



His class looked so SILLY! Even Ms. Cato dressed up!

Silly pose!

His buddy Evan came late, so we lined up again!


Also, it is Friday, so I videoed Gehrig saying his Bible Verse.

Give thanks so the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1


And, as a special treat, here he is singing the song that his preschool class is singing in the talent show today. They have also been working on the sign language that goes along with it.

Standing in the Need of Prayer

"It's me. It's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer.

It's me. It's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer.

Not my father, not my mother, but it's me oh Lord, standing int he need of prayer.

Not my sister, not my brother, but me it's me, oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer!"




1 comment: