Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Here it is! Our home for the next three months!The backyard! Doesn't this look like the perfect place for coffee in the morning?We have already spent some time in the hot tub.Here is the formal dining room. With two little boy, I don't foresee us eating any meals in there!I love this kitchen!The living room...notice the white furniture. I hope that it is still white by the time that we leave!Gehrig's roomColin's roomThe boy's bathroomOur bedroom
The master bathroomThe "other" hot tubIt is really hard to tell from this picture, but I have a view of the strip from my bathtub!Does this mean I need to buy more clothes???? And here is YOUR room...if you come visit us that is!It has a little living area with a couch and a TV and double doors that open out to the patio.Your bathroom The treadmill is in your room too!


4 comments:

Joan Gesch said...

WOW! What a nice place! I look forward to spending some time in that guest room AND the hot tub! Love you guys! Grandma Joan P.S. I KNOW Dub will reallllly love the hot tub!

The Gross Family said...

Y'all are living a little bit of the "baseball life." Your "home" looks great and the area seems to be perfect for everyone!!! Wish I could come visit!!! Hope you are enjoying the new car! Post a picture of it!!

Southern Mama said...

Hi there, Jennifer. I'm so glad you found me in the bloggy world. I love looking at your pictures. Looks like ya'll are having a good time! Now, I'll be able to "keep up" with you through your blog!

Katie said...

i'm assuming this house is all furnished and ready for you all..... either that, or you got all new furniture and decor. very pretty, i love it!