Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today Has Been Brought to you by the Number 5!!!!

Happy 5th birthday to my little boy, Gehrig. What a joy and blessing these past five years have been with you as my little boy. You will always have a special place in my heart! After all, you were the one who first made me a mamma; the one thing that I have always wanted to be ever since I was a little girl. I sincerely feel like that is my true calling from God! I love you to peanuts, Gehrig Bug!
For his birthday, mommy and daddy got Gehrig his own set of left-handed golf clubs. We gave them to him a day early to that he could go to the driving range with daddy!

Here is Gehrig before school on his birthday. He was so excited to show Grandma Joan around his new school and classroom. Unfortunantly, halfway through the school day, the school nurse called and told me that he need to be picked up because he had a croup-like cough and a fever. Poor kid had to come home early and didnt get to pass out his birthday cup cakes to his classmate. Maybe we can try again when he is healthy! After being picked up from school, putting on his jammies, taking some medicine and a "steam," Gehrig open some presents from family memebers.
He loved his Mario backpack and lunch box from Grandma Carole and Grandpa Jerry. He loved the books and kite too, but I didnt take a picture of that.

He also loved his new air hockey table from Grandma Joan and Grandpa Dub! Colin loves it too!
He had pizza for dinner on the "You are Special Today Plate."
One more package arrived later, and he just had to test it out...sorry so dark, but he loved the Three Strike Baseball gift you sent, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Goose!

Photobucket

No comments: